Tuesday 7 January 2014

characters

In the opening scene of Donnie Darko, there are 21 characters that tend to stand out to me. There were a few rebels in the opening scene; from the cool guys to the "druggies", there is the pretty girl or "princess" type of character, the teachers, the outcast and the young innocent teens.
The first character seen in the movie I suspect is Donnie Darko, who is followed by his posse or "clique"who seem to be the popular "edgy" guys. Then we see another "rebel"character, if I was to guess his name I would probably say "Ricky" or "Frank."

We are then shown a pretty girl, who seems to me like a "Lucy" or a "Rose" due to certain movies with the pretty girl sporting such names.
Then we have the rather strict looking teaching teacher,








                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment